Swaggart Brothers Inc. A Wood Company has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager with heavy civil construction experience. This position is located in Hermiston, Oregon.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Requires a graduate with an engineering, construction management, or similar educational experience.
• Requires relevant experience in planning, executing, scheduling and cost reporting on maintenance and construction projects
• Requires demonstrated ability to perform project cost tracking
• Demonstrated ability to supervise 25 or more employees
• Requires excellent working knowledge of Microsoft products with a strong background in Excel and Access, also must demonstrate the ability to read and analyze Primavera P-6 schedules
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, good judgment, and the ability to work with field construction personnel as well as engineering, operations personnel, owners and management personnel
• Requires complete knowledge and understanding of project controls
• Requires the ability to read P&ID’s, Orthographic and Isometric drawings
• Requires the ability to facilitate meetings, perform schedule presentations, and provide expert advice to management for the resolution of complex scheduling issues
• Requires the ability to perform complex mathematical computations using spreadsheet software
• Requires the ability to import, export and link spreadsheets to scheduling software
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.