Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking an Senior Environmental Engineer/Scientist with a minimum of 10 years or more of experience to work with our environmental investigation and restoration consulting team in San Diego, CA and other areas of California and the Southwest.
The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to maintain and grow our environmental consulting business and possess knowledge and technical skills in CERCLA, RCRA, and petroleum cleanup and compliance programs. Experience with Federal Government (Department of Defense or U.S. EPA) work is a plus.
· Consulting for federal, municipal, commercial and industrial environmental investigation and restoration projects
· Work with project managers and other project staff to support environmental investigation and restoration projects
· Task management
· Experience leading preparation of work plans and sampling and analysis plans/quality assurance project plans
· Experience with interpreting field and analytical data, drawing sound conclusions, and preparing reports
· Experience with soil, groundwater, sediment, and surface water sampling
· Experience working with drill rigs and direct push rigs for performing soil borings and well installations
· Mentor junior staff
· Leading and supporting proposal work
· Travel to project locations as needed, for the execution of project goals
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.