Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions currently has an opening for a Senior Engineer / Scientist to support our storm water and surface water consulting team in Costa Mesa and San Diego, CA.
We are looking for a candidate who is excited about the opportunity to mentor staff, promote excellence, and take part in the continued growth of our water resource services.
· Consulting, design, and management of municipal, commercial and industrial NPDES compliance projects
· With a specialty focus on consulting, design, and management of bacteria compliance programs and research studies to identify sources of human fecal bacteria contamination
· Oversight, QA/QC, and mentoring of junior staff
· Coordinate and lead multi-discipline teams
· Maintain relationships with key client project managers
· Support proposal preparation work and technical work scope development
· Market and develop new work to support the continued growth of the practice area
· Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work
· Manage multiple projects, being responsible for ensuring that deliverables, schedules, and budgets are achieved
· Travel to project(s) as needed for the execution of project goals
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.