Wood is searching for a Quality Manager with experience in the oil and gas industry as well as the construction industry. Candidates can be located in the Loveland, CO area or in West TX.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
This role controls, manages and monitors the application of Quality management measures and systems across contracts/projects/regions in accordance with Wood quality policy, quality standard and agreed objectives. Ensures the effective implementation and maintenance of quality management systems, complying with ISO 9001 requirements where applicable. Report to contract/project or regional management on the performance of quality within their designated business area and proposing solutions and continual improvement.
• Degree/Diploma or local equivalent in quality management or related discipline (essential)
• Lead Auditor qualification by recognised industry body (essential)
• Membership of CQI/ASQ or country specific (desirable)
• Formal training in recognised root cause analysis techniques (essential)
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• 10 + years relevant experience (Preferably in the associated industry).
• Comprehensive understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 19011 and Wood auditing protocols
• Proficient in the analysis of processes and data
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• High level of communication skills in both written and spoken format
• Proficient in the use of continual improvement tools and techniques
• Passion for quality management
• Excellent planner and organiser
• Analytical, problem solver and systematic thinker
• Team worker
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Integrity and trustworthy
• Persistent and inquisitive in the pursuit in information and facts
• Empowers others to make decision within established parameters
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.