Wood Power & Process has an exciting opportunity for a Document Control Coordinator for a short contract based in our Greenville SC office.
- Prioritize and distribute work within the document control group
- Ensure vendor drawings, electronic and hard copies are properly logged into the document control system, distributed for engineering review and on their return, logged out and returned expeditiously to vendor with appropriate transmittals
- Ensure all internally prepared drawings are logged in to the document control system and all issues are properly logged with appropriate transmittals
- Issue, as required, document control reports to projects and organize necessary filing and archiving of technical documents
- Knowledge of correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary is a must for dealing with Clients and Vendors
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking an Intern within an Environmental Engineering / Science Bachelors or Masters of Science Program to join our team in Portland, ME. For this position we expect to train the successful applicant in office related work pertaining to climate change and resiliency and practical environmental engineering and science related to contaminated site assessment. The position has an approximate six-week duration commencing in February 2020. Through work, the successful applicant will gain practical experience and an improved understanding of professional career paths in environmental consulting to consider when directing their course of further studies. In addition to working with environmental scientists and engineers engaged in alternative energy, climate resiliency and adaptation, the applicant will be exposed to approaches, methods and regulatory requirements in planning and implementing successful scientific studies at environmentally impacted sites under federal (RCRA / CERCLA), and state specific regulatory programs including Brownfields. That person will also gain experience in analyzing and evaluating environmental data and assisting project teams during report preparation for submittal to our clients and regulatory agencies.
- Assist in research and developing internal methodologies / analysis / tools for greenhouse gas (GHG) emission inventory tracking/ reduction strategies
- Assist project team members in permitting activities for alternative energy projects
- Assist project team members in compiling, checking, presenting, and evaluating chemical and physical environmental data
- Prepare components of site investigation / evaluation reports including, data summaries, calculations, tables, figures, charts, drawings and selected report text
- Assist Project Managers and project teams, with deliverables and products for client submission
- Follow company safety policies and procedures, site safety standards, and related requirements
Wood is currently sourcing for a Pipefitter Journey Person to join our team in Stanley, North Carolina.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Wood has an exciting opportunity for a Senior I&C Engineer at our Greenville, SC.
Wood is recognized globally and throughout many industries for its engineering capability. We tackle engineering projects ranging in complexity from simple to world class. Customers rely on our engineering design experience and lessons learned where we are able to provide certainty of outcome through world class project delivery. If you are looking for a job where you will be challenged, pushed to excel and given opportunities for growth and increasing responsibility we are convinced you will thrive and enjoy working at Wood. The Atlanta, Greenville, Portland, Minneapolis, and Tallahassee offices make up the engineering centers for US Operations within the Wood Process and Energy division. Over the past ten years, Process and Energy has steadily grown from a $500M to $1.7B business and our core values are sharply focused on safety, client satisfaction, having the courage to push boundaries and excellent project execution. Wood P&E is looking for engineering design professionals who want to join a team with a clear vision of the future and a plan for steady long-term growth. We believe our growth is fundamentally the result of our great people who support the business core values and our diversity in successfully servicing our key markets.
Integration of detailed DCS logic control strategies into an existing ABB 800xA DCS application utilizing the EWS.
Must have ability to conceptualize new logic configurations from written control system narratives, review of new and existing client P&IDs, existing PLC ladder logic, and vendor package submittals.
Addition, deletion and modification of I/O points in the existing 800xA system database application.
Ability to partition DCS I/O correctly for new and existing I/O into new DCS application, utilizing accepted I/O and equipment redundancy requirements.
In depth knowledge of 800xA application, including configuration of DCS executive functions, analysis of processor loading, and ability to provide configuration of Foreign Device Interface communications into the DCS from other microprocessor based applications such as PLCs.
Development of system graphics for configured logic utilizing P&IDs and existing client graphic standards.
Ability to follow 800xA DCS application to the jobsite for additional configuration work, as well as start-up and commissioning support.
Sufficient knowledge of process and/or pulp and paper process to provide off-line as well as on-line configuration modifications, logic and system troubleshooting, tuning and optimization of configuration and control strategies.
Ability to mentor and assist less experienced DCS configuration engineering personnel to achieve project goals and schedules.
Wood is recruiting for an Senior Electrical Designer.
- Input the required design data into electrical index as per the defined structure and format
- 3D Modelling using Aveva PDMS/E3D and Revit
- Carry out cable sizing calculations
- Prepare cable schedules
- Prepare power control/relay schematics, motor elementary and wiring diagrams
- Prepare interconnection diagrams
- Carry out lighting illumination calculations
- Prepare lighting and small power layout drawings
- Carry out cable tray routing drawings 3D Modelling for cable trays and panels
- Prepare electrical installation detail drawings
- Prepare electrical MTO’s
- Prepare earthing layout drawings
- Prepare material requisitions for bulk materials and technical bid evaluations
- Review suppliers’ documents
- Prepare lightning protection system layout drawings
- Preparation of specification for electrical installation and test procedures
- Serve as Subject Matter expert for GSN/Aeries CARS technologies
En Wood nos encontramos en la búsqueda de Ayudantes de Logística. Las principales funciones son las siguientes:
- Proporcionar apoyo en las labores logísticas requeridas por los geólogos
- Apoyo físico en los trabajos de campo contemplados en el proyecto para el levantamiento de la información del terreno, como traslado de equipos, cajas y muestras
- Cumplimiento del Reglamento Interno de Trabajo, Reglamento SST y de Programas de Gestión de Seguridad, Salud y Medio Ambiente, en cuanto a sus competencias
- Otras que asigne el superior inmediato
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking a motivated team player to fulfill the role of Senior Transportation Engineer. The position will be based in our Chicago, IL office located near O’Hare International Airport.
Wood Chicago is a leader in the Transportation industry, serving federal, state, and local DOT's. Wood has key contracts in place and a strong project portfolio presenting opportunities for rapid expansion of this practice. The Chicago Transportation Engineering team also supports other offices throughout North America, working not only on Transportation projects, but other related disciplines as well. These projects include significant design-build opportunities, as well as traditional design-bid-build designs. We are looking for an experienced Roadway Design Engineer who can work within a design team. An Illinois Professional Engineer’s license (or ability to obtain within 1 year) is required.
Our team is known for innovation and outstanding customer service and will continue to build on these values. This is a unique opportunity offering technical challenges, project leadership and potential for growth within a large, diverse, and dynamic firm offering solutions to local and international clients.
- Responsible for performing roadway or highway design tasks for projects of moderate to large size and complexity under the supervision and guidance of highly qualified senior transportation engineers
- Technical assignments may include roadway and highway geometrics, drainage system design, traffic analysis and design, barrier warrant analyses, maintenance of traffic, municipal engineering, general civil/site development and other related tasks
- Designs will be performed primarily with the use of MicroStation and Geopak Open Roads 3-D modelling software with knowledge and ability to prepare plans in AutoCAD as well
- Additional assignments will include developing preliminary design studies and Project Reports, preparing specifications, completing quantity take-offs, and checking design computations
- Must demonstrate the willingness and ability to work collaboratively and communicate as part of a diverse design team
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is currently seeking Commissioning, Qualification and Validations (CQV) Specialists within our well-established Life Sciences sector. These key positions require working on projects at our client sites in the development and execution of CQV deliverables. Qualified candidates will have the ability to work independently on projects as well as under the direction of our project leads.
Qualified candidates must be familiar with cGMPs as well as pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical unit operations. The ability to develop and execute key CQV life cycle deliverables is required.
Strong communication skills (written and verbal) as well as the ability to effectively communicate with clients and coworkers in a collaborative team environment to achieve projects goals is essential.
- Providing client support for commissioning, qualification and validation services - This may include generation of documents such as design qualification, equipment, facility and utility commissioning and qualification, cleaning validation, computer validation, sterilization validation, data reviews, SOP development and development of final reports
- The ability to coordinate cross-functional activities with QA, Engineering, Operations and QC during the execution of protocols
- The ability to assure that all activities are performed in compliance with approved validation/qualification protocols and SOPs to support company and validation policies as well as current regulatory requirements/guidelines is required
Wood is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator in out Springfield. OH office.
The Accounts Payable Administrator would be a vital position for the Company during the transition from the Company’s current ERP system to Wood’s Oracle ERP system. The position will be vital in the overall accounting and operations department as they will be responsible for the accounts payable portion of all job costing.
Essential Responsibilities (others may be assigned):
- Responsible for all invoice entry for project related invoices, including:
- Review and coding of invoices
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Investigating any discrepancies between invoices and purchase order
- Processing batch entries daily
- Reviewing and following up on all vendor compliance related issues
- Providing tax exempt forms, when necessary, to vendors
- Following up on invoice approval through the system
- Provides support to other functions when needed
***Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Wood (LON: WG) is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion.
We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. www.woodplc.com
Wood is currently seeking a Contracts Counsel, based in our Houston, Texas office.
The Contracts function focuses on all aspects of client contract negotiation and reviews including client tenders and contracts, MOUs, Bidding Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Parent Company Guarantees, subcontract flow downs and other agreements required to meet the business needs. The contracts team provides support the Business Unit in the review of contracts and related documents, identifying and mitigating risk in accordance with the Contracting Policy and contract governance.
We are therefore looking for a high calibre, experienced and suitably qualified Contracts Lead who has a proven delivery track record of contract drafting and negotiations to be part of the Wood contracts team.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of terms and conditions of contracts worldwide with clients and operators in the energy, oil and gas and construction industry.
- Ability to negotiate complex MSAs and strategic deals with support from the Contracts Manager.
- Assistance with the terms and conditions of/negotiation of subcontracts in support of the subcontracts function (including more complex flow down terms).
- Negotiation and drafting of MOUs, bidding agreements and co-operation agreements under the supervision of the Contracts Manager.
- Ability to draft and edit documents for compliance with the group-wide Contracting Policy (CP) and to follow the relevant internal contracting policies and processes.
- Assist the Contracts Manager to develop the functions skills and the promotion of an environment of learning and empowerment
- Assist the Contracts Manager to monitor, support and where appropriate, mentor the development of function team members.
- Provide contracts input to Business Development for all tenders and proposals.
- Interface with the Commercial, Tax, Insurance and Legal Departments and any other functions as appropriate.
- Assist embedding the financial management framework.
- Personal safety and working within the provisions and guidelines of the overall Company HSE policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the Business Ethics Policy.
- Ensure compliance with the group-wide Contracting Policy (CP).
- Represent Wood in industry wide contracts initiatives and workgroups (e.g. Oil and Gas UK).
**Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Wood is currently recruiting for an Instrument and Electrical Designer with experience in the chemical manufacturing industry. As the Instrument and Electrical Designer you will be responsible for design work supporting small facility based projects in an active chemical manufacturing plant as part of that plant’s capital project’s group.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Meet or exceed the company and customer safety standards
- Comply with all company and customer procedures, engineering practices and other standards
- Read and fully understand P&ID’s and other documents which describe the scope of work to be done
- Provide electrical and instrumentation design support to capital and service projects in a fast paced environment
- Design of MV and LV electrical systems, including both power, control and instrumentation wiring
- Application of company and industry standards to generate instrument and electrical construction packages
- Work with plant engineers to develop instrument data sheets
- Design of instrumentation and control systems along with associated wiring, panels, etc.
- Independently develop detailed instrument loop/wiring diagrams, electrical schematics, instrument/lighting/grounding/area classification plan drawings, cable tray/conduit/wire sizing, cable selection, PLC panel sizing
- Work closely with plant engineers, contractors, and team members to achieve project success
- Field as-built, measurement, and design as project requires
- Perform detailed material take-offs and construction estimating
- Request and obtain material quotes as well as ordering material for projects
- Follow up on ordered materials, field installation and redlines
Wood is looking for a Civil or Agricultural Engineer with greater than 8 years of experience that enjoys the technical & project management aspects in water resources engineering. This is an opportunity to expand your career as a senior professional with a growing engineering and environmental consulting operation that values its employee’s enthusiasm and technical contributions. The Kansas Operation includes over 50 professionals distributed between two offices; Topeka & Wichita, KS. This position is in the Wichita, KS office. We are looking for an individual to manage and mentor the water resources group in Wichita. We are looking for someone with water resources project experience including but not limited to FEMA Flood Risk program, general watershed studies, flood mitigation studies, dams, levee systems, streambank stabilization, municipal stormwater studies, and civil design.
The Kansas Operation is anticipating continued multi-discipline growth. This is an opportunity to participate in an already established operation that is continuously growing providing career opportunities for its team.
- Will coordinate and manage water resources, watershed/floodplain studies and/or storm water management projects; Will support and/or manage design projects
- Will take task, phase, and project management roles on projects
- Will manage the growing water resources group and mentor junior staff & technicians
- Serve as engineer of record on specific tasks or projects
- Will perform hydrologic and hydraulic modelling tasks for a variety of water resources projects
- Effectively convey proposed work efforts and project results in technical documents, interviews, and oral presentations
- Will develop and maintain client relationships
Wood is looking for a highly motivated Water Resources Engineer that is inspired to do software development. Qualified applicants are required to have experience with water resources engineering applications (such as USACE HEC-RAS & HEC-HMS), IM & GIS, and multi-language programming. Our ideal candidate prefers to focus on water issues and has a degree in software development or engineering. Applicant levels between 0 to 6 years of experience are preferred. It is preferred that this position be in Wichita, KS however consideration can be given to the Topeka, KS location for the right applicant.
Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your career in software & application development and learn new skills to support engineering and information management projects? The Kansas Operation is well established and continues to grow providing an atmosphere that allows individuals to expand their career. We are looking for qualified applicants to develop software supporting a wide variety of applications including information management, environmental services, and engineering.
- Will coordinate and develop software applications for engineering, environmental, and information management projects. Build custom applications and tools that integrate with other software such as HEC-RAS. Will analyze and develop solutions to improve upon existing proprietary applications; Will develop new innovation tools and processes including advanced applications of Deep Learning/AI as well as Virtual/Augmented Reality
- Will assist project managers in developing custom applications to improve process efficiencies and ensure project success as well as conveying potential application development concepts to our clients providing cost beneficial justification
- Will participate on the Information Technology (IT) Committee to manage and promote IT systems for the Kansas Operations
- Will perform water resources engineering hydrology & hydraulic simulations as well as information management and geographic information system (GIS) tasks
- Will require collaboration between Kansas Operation offices including in Topeka and Wichita
- Will collaborate with our existing national software development team and promote software development applications globally
Do you have a wide range of experience, but having trouble seeing your career advance with your current employer? Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is recruiting a Team Leader for our Civil Engineering business in our Wilmington, North Carolina office. The Wilmington Wood E&IS Office is a well-established, successful and vibrant operation with a combined staff of 25 personnel. This individual will be part of our established engineering and technical team that supports our industrial, energy, transportation and municipal customers. The position relies on a combination of leadership and technical qualities. As a Team Leader, you will set the bar of excellence for delivering a quality project. You will be responsible for staff mentoring, setting career paths with staff, establishing the group’s vision for growth and diversity. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to build and grow our talented professionals into thriving consultants.
- Engage in team mentoring and development, with support from the Branch Manager
- Assist in career paths for staff in the civil group with support from the Branch Manager
- Build on the already established success and support the vision for the team and have team take ownership of the success
- Assist team with Business Development activities with Support from Branch Manager and others
- Provide technical collaboration to all projects within the group
- Remain a technical liaison for all civil work
- Perform Independent Technical Review, on work performed by others, as a part of our Quality Control program
- Prepare scope of work and costing documents for proposals
- Know and understand various Agencies of Jurisdiction and associated rules and guidelines
- Provide project leadership and orchestrating team efforts to execute a prescribed scope of work on time and within budget.
- Various traditional Project Management functions (project metrics) and lead client meetings
Wood is currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager at our Springboro, OH location.
- Acts as resource to the owner, representatives or advisors and may serve as a point of contact for addressing project-related questions, changes in scope of work, quality concerns or project delays. Reports progress daily to customer and serves as intermediary between customer and Foremen
- Develops strong personal and professional relationships with potential and current customers to establish long-term, ongoing relationships
- Establishes and maintains relationships with local public service representatives and licensing bodies in order to provide timely and stable access to utilities and permits
- Assists the Project Manager and Superintendents in pre-project task planning to determine schedules and operational phases; shares information and seeks to troubleshoot any issue in advance of effect on the project. Assists in keeping management apprised of situations creating potential delays or risk management issues
- Participates in pre-bid and progress meetings, providing input as needed and communicating outcomes to Estimators or Project Manager
- Attends bid openings or provides estimates to appropriate parties within deadline for submittal
- Establishes the project framework and coding within project management software to accurate track and allocate costs; reviews coded invoices to ensure accuracy and makes changes as necessary
- Assists in coordinating resources for the project, including scheduling of utility services, acquiring required permits, obtaining safety materials, and procuring materials and supplies
- Provides directions, schedules, and updates to subcontractors, performs quality checks, creates punch lists, and monitors completion of project specifications
- Monitors costs, reviewing cost analysis reports daily and communicating variances or budgetary concerns to Project Manager. Communicates updates on purchases and cost of completion to customer
- Identifies, documents and tracks changes in scope of work and/or change orders, obtains approvals, and ensures that information needed for change orders is current and accurate
- Manages Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) process, develops and communicates rules/ procedures, completes inspections, maintains inspection logs, and ensures subcontractor compliance with associated regulations or operating requirements
- Directs project document control process, ensures that appropriate parties possess all documentation necessary on a timely basis, including, but not limited to, access to safety plans, equipment check lists, submittals, close-out documents, RFI’s, test logs, and specification changes
- Monitors project and subcontractor personnel routinely to establish presence as a resource and to ensure proper compliance with safety standards and regulations, personal protective equipment and dress requirements, building codes, preventative maintenance standards, and environmental controls.
- Identifies and directs correction of potential safety hazards. Assists with documentation and investigation of accidents and in collecting safety plans of action from project foremen
- Reviews and approves invoices, codes invoices for proper entry into cost control system, and performs system entry as needed. Resolves coding errors
- Approves personnel time entries with Foreman, questions and resolves discrepancies or variances in labor costs. Trains Foremen and field personnel on data and time entry systems
- Assists Project Manager in the preparation of billings to customers, identifies potential complications in receiving timely payment and addresses such concerns prior to submission to customer
- Uploads information into GPS system and collaborates with Foremen to resolve GPS issues
- Coordinates activities with Asset Manager to ensure optimal utilization of equipment and time
- Maintains full knowledge of equipment and tool purpose, use, and operation in order to operate equipment or provide direct application of skills to project as needed
- Documents project progress via photographs on a regular basis and maintains photo archives of project milestones from beginning to completion
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is in search of a Senior Environmental Engineer with approximately 10 years of experience to join our Madison, Mississippi Environmental Branch. The ideal candidate will have experience with multiple facets of environmental engineering, including preparing permit applications for industrial and environmental permits associated with RCRA, Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act and other regulatory programs. Environmental auditing experience is a plus. Experience also may include environmental site assessment and remediation experience throughout the Southeast.
- Managing industrial client’s EHS compliance activities including permit modifications, regulatory compliance assistance and client communications
- Participate in client-facing activities and regulatory-agency communications, including presentations, webinars and meetings
- Preparing Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans, Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure plans, Risk Management Plans, Process Safety Management Plans, air permit applications, waste water permit applications, etc.
- Working with environmental and safety auditing compliance specialists on limited environmental and safety audits
- Preparation of proposals and technical reports
- Leading various projects within Environmental Branch (e.g., Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, and soil and groundwater sampling)
- Daytime travel and overnight (up to a week or more) travel required, as needed
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license and work outdoors in various weather conditions
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions (Wood E&IS) is recruiting a Senior Project Manager to support our growing Natural Gas engineering and construction business across the Carolinas. The individual would be responsible for the leadership and growth of the Natural Gas market sector, project delivery, and technical excellence related to pipelines and station projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping develop and drive the strategic plan; developing relationships with clients and serving as a primary point of contact for projects; and managing project execution such that Wood delivers services that exceed client expectations and wins repeat work.
This position is part of our Energy team that helps drive growth for Wood with clients in multiple service lines (i.e. engineering, pipelines and stations), environmental, permitting, surveying, real estate, construction support, and MAOP documentation. The Sr. Project Manager collaborates across these service lines and may support projects outside of the Carolinas on a regional basis. This position should bring familiarity with the market and established relationships with existing and potential new customers. Position is also responsible for quality, safety and identifying the right technical resources to execute work.
As a leader, the position will also help grow a local team of professionals and blend their expertise with existing staff across the company to execute work. This includes the following activities:
- Plan and manage all aspects of Engineering and Environmental projects for transmission and distribution Pipelines and Compressor Stations;
- Ensure that the assigned projects are completed safely, producing a quality product that is in accordance with governing codes, agencies and client requirements;
- Serve as primary point of contact for projects, and interface with the client and the project team to complete the assigned work within schedule and budget;
- Independently coordinate work of engineers, surveyors, scientists, and subcontractors, and deliver multi-discipline projects throughout entire project's lifecycle
- Establish client relations and be involved with marketing, contractual, and design meetings
- Participate in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance
- Conduct work sessions for design development and contract document
- Coordinate workload throughout entire project development, and ensure completion of deliverables on schedule
- Track financial aspects of projects, and coordinate and adjust work effort with team to ensure that work is completed within parameters of agreed-to budget
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer. Reporting to the Manager of Civil/Structural/Architectural Department, this position is located in our Tucker, GA office. If you have a successful track record and thrive on challenges in a fast paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
- Develop design concepts through to detailed design stage.
- Design tasks mainly involve load determination, stress analysis, structural steel design using computational software design tools and hand calculations as appropriate.
- Coordinate structural engineering with other engineering disciplines.
- Prepare work scope documents and technical specifications.
- Evaluate supplier bids for compliance to internal & client specifications and scopes of work. Provide technical evaluation of supplier bids and present to project management.
- Support the estimating and proposals teams by preparing preliminary designs, technical write-ups and specifications for cost estimating purposes.
- Conduct on-site inspections and troubleshooting investigations as required. Work in a team environment with other disciplines.
- Operate within the company's Quality system and Safety Policy in all phases of assignments.
Wood Onshore O&M business unit is looking for a Project Specialist that will be responsible for processing timesheets of employees who are contracted to work for oil and gas clients. The appropriate individual must be extremely detail oriented, work well under pressure, and work the necessary hours to meet deadlines.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Responsible for ensuring all pay, projects, coding, and approvals are validated and accurate
- Perform validations on employee data (new hires, terminations, changes, additional deductions/pay)
- Input timesheets, expenses and AP corrections in Oracle Time & Labor (OTL) for 1099 and W2 employees
- Review coding for employee and contingent worker timesheets to ensure payroll and invoices are accurate
- Responsible for reviewing reports for multiple bi-weekly payrolls and AP weekly reports.
- Ensure the accuracy of employee/contingent worker payments
- Responsive to employee inquiries and able to assist in the resolution of any timesheet or pay issues
- Scan approved back up data into a shared file for billing
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining all client approvals (systematic and manual)
- Knowledge of the various vacation and holiday plans
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive information. Perform a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information effectively
- Creates spreadsheets with timesheet data as needed
- Document and maintain procedures
- Provide back-up to other team members
- Various additional task as requested
Wood is currently recruiting an HSE Consultant to join our team in Big Spring, TX.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Manages all aspects of HSE training from development to delivery and tracking to confirm compliance with site and applicable regulations including new hire HSE orientation.
- Manages an effective training program that plans, maintains training resources, organizes, and tracks all employee HSE training activities related to job specific requirements.
- Coordinates with internal stakeholders as a resource in identifying employee HSE training needs.
- Effectively manage data in a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Provide visible leadership with a positive teamwork attitude.
- Comply with all safety, health, environmental requirements, policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Perform additional duties, responsibilities, and special projects as may be directed.